Ok, here goes. Everyone else is blogging, so we thought it was time for us to get started. Here is a picture of us on our last day of work for Access. My name is Pam, my husband is Art. We currently live in Philadelphia, Pa. We are moving to Cincinnati, Ohio to live near family (namely our daughter-in-law and new grandson, eventually our son as well). We are really looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. Art and I hope to keep this updated as much as possible.
We will be leaving on Sunday July 8th from Philly, heading for Cincinnati. Unless the movers are quick getting the truck packed. We may drive half way on Saturday and finish up on Sunday morning. We will be playing that part by ear.
I have parents and a sister and brother in law in Rochester, NY. I wish I could live near them as well, but that's not possible.
We want to say hello to Katie and Casey. We're coming, can't wait to get there and start living in the great city of Cincinnati. We don't know very much about it yet, but we plan to find out all we can.
Pam
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We are so excited to have you move to the big metropolis of Cincinnati. Casey smiled today when I said Grammy Pammy! He's ready!
I'm so glad that you get to be with grandbaby and mommy! Hope you have a safe trip!!
Hello Art and Pam, and welcome to the new chapters in your lives! A new city, new home and blogging!
Kiss that sweet Casey Lee for Gramma Candy and Pap.
out my blog!!!!!! i will try to put pictures on as soon as i figure out how.
MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS.
RITA & the boys
Post a Comment