Well, here we go again. They delivered the split box springs today, but did not have the queen frame they were supposed to bring to exchange for the full one. I almost blew a gasket! I know it wasn't the delivery people's fault, but it was hard not to be upset. Apparently, Sears never put the order in for the frame, just the box spring. Even though when they called to confirm delivery last week they said it was for the box spring and the frame. Everything else is here and in place......EXCEPT FOR THE FRAME! So we still don't have a bed upstairs. Art called Sears and let them have a piece of his mind, which anyone who knows Art, knows that can be a fun time. After all is said and done, we are supposed to have the frame delivered tomorrow. They actually wanted to set up a delivery for next week, until I sort of suggested they do something sooner. We are waiting to see what else can go wrong. Hopefully, tomorrow we will have the new bed to sleep in. We are going to be sleeping on the bed in the spare room tonight. I think we are going to have a party when all this finally is sorted out. Pam

2 comments:
You guys should have a pillow fight and get all your anxiety over this situation out of your system. Good luck tomorrow!
I hope you get everything resolved tomorrow. It seems like things always go this way when you move into a new house. We had blunder after blunder, especially with our furnitre. Hang in there!
Post a Comment